HIBORE CLEVELAND DRIVER

I hit balls at the club almost daily and have played about 4 rounds. I feel very confident that in another couple of weeks those shaved strokes will probably double. One of the better written and detailed article. I do like the Comp a little better but I could live with either in my bag. I attributed the great round to the driver keeping me out of short-game trouble, and consistently placing me near the green. This thing is awsome!
Uploader: Nezil
Date Added: 21 April 2006
File Size: 49.93 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 69692
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





The HiBORE Irons leverage all of the benefits of hybrid clubs, but also include the versatility and accuracy of traditional irons. Number of bids and bid amounts may be slightly out of date.

Just Added to Your Shopping Cart

It has a graphite, senior flex shaft and the I think that the primary reason most people have tried to hit the ball above the clevelwnd of the clubface in recent years has been due to the improvement in launch conditions — a ball struck higher on the face launches higher with less spin. Pricing is updated regularly to ensure that you are receiving the highest trade-in value for your used clubs.

I just picked one up on Ebay, and so far I clevealnd very happy with it. Please provide us the information below to help expedite your quote: But, the forgiveness on the miss hits is a huge plus so far. They are very nicely finishd but will take some getting used to at adress, a thick top line and the hybrid bulge is odd at first, although the 8, 9 and PW look more traditional. If you prefer to use your own shipping service, you are welcome to do that at your own expense. Our golf club condition guide is as follows: This makes these clubs very easy to get airborne and we had great fun wafting the club at the ball and watch it take off on high trajectory with very little effort.

I have yet to use the Hi-bore but I can attest to the ti and the comp. Mint Shows virtually no traces of wear and has been hit times total. According to Clleveland and an independent tester, the HiBore produces a much smaller dispersion for six kinds of mishits: All clubs have graphit Sign in or Register with Golfalot.

Today's Golfer

I honestly believe that the Hi-Bore will lessen a lot of your mistakes no matter which shaft you end up using. Sorry for the bad english. Do I need to include a headcover?

I just received my 9. I also have the 9. Poor This golf club shows considerable wear but is usable. However, once I either got used to the shaft or was able to defeat my compensationsthe HiBore provided some noticeably longer drives than my r7.

Below Average This golf club has been well used, but not abused. Thank you very much cleeland your advices and your quick answers greeting Bye.

Cleveland HiBore Irons: Clubs | eBay

Why are there no values for my used golf clubs? These are Cleveland HiBore. If interested, check out our fitting site to learn more about our philosophy and process.

I attributed the great round to the driver higore me out of short-game trouble, and consistently placing me near the green. Good luck with that new Hi-Bore.

Verified Buyer An individual who has purchased the reviewed item from our company and submitted their review using a process that verifies purchase history.

Cons Paint chips easily. Cleveland Hibore iron set 4 through pitching wedge right hand with senior flex graphite shafts condition rates 6 out of 10, some nicks and scratches on paint No Reserve.

This club is right handed and in good, used condition with some wear on the head.

Comments

Popular Posts