IOLINE SMARTRAC I/S60 DRIVER

Options Quote message in reply? For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program terms and conditions - opens in a new window or tab. All recent questions and discussions Unread questions and discussions Questions and discussions you've participated in Questions and discussions you've started Unanswered questions and discussions Answered questions and discussions Questions with suggested answers. Stand Leveling Foot O. Posted March 30, The user manual is online, look it up.
Uploader: Taulabar
Date Added: 7 August 2008
File Size: 11.12 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 63680
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





So it's 15 years old and still keeps on going! January 4th, December 6th, The servo motor is sealed and enclosed and the actuator is not susceptible to bearing failure. I learned how to read the serial number on the back of the unit and it turns out this cutter is from Smartrqc March 30, smarttrac Share Share this post on Digg Del. I use Vinyl Master Pro as cutting software.

All drivers and software works with windows7 and I can talk directly with live American people even though I did not buy directly from them. Suggested Answer over 9 years ago. Should fit in the screw holes no problem.

IOLINE I/S 60 QUICK START MANUAL Pdf Download.

Remove Advertisements Sponsored Links. If I were going to buy a new one, I would probably go with a Roland. So if I can get the computer to i/w60 the cutter, then I can start to do some real evaluation.

I got the beast to connect to my Windows 7 64bit laptop! Got it, continue to print. I haven't setup the software on the computer yet however but I will do that as soon as I can figure out how I'm going to connect it.

Ioline Smartrac I/S 85 60 Vinyl Cutter | COOL MACHINES

Back to home page. If you wish to cut in a smadtrac fashion simply rotate your graphics. Self Promoting on the Boards. There is a serial gender changer on the DB Parallel Printer type port and a separate IEEE parallel printer type port the kind with little metal hook arm locks that flip out of the way.

smaryrac I've bought new blades, done calibrations found in the service manual but still it has a problem tracking. I'm going to check out the Vinyl Master Pro iolinf mentioned to see if it will help correct the tracking problem versus using the two step process now.

A Ioline was the first cutter I had back in an it took me a while to learn what I was playing with, but I was using AutoCad with CadLink in DOS, you should have a lot less trouble with what you have. To cut any object in CorelDraw, simply place on the page in the bottom left corner.

Ioline I/S 60 Quick Start Manual

That is, unless it doesn't work or something is faulty which I will soon find out - he says it's working fine and properly though. Twanabee - I love your sig.

Any insight on these types of connectors would be appreciated. Originally Posted by Twanabee It sounds like you could have the business to support ioljne new cutter. Aug 19, April 2nd, Apr 2, Speaking of support, I was told that Ioline will offer support, parts and information to their customers for life and are proud of their industry leading level of customer service.

I need honest opinions!!!! Are you cutting vinyl for a heat press?

Ioline Smartrac I/S 130 110 85 60 Vinyl Cutter

That model is currently in production to this day parts are going to be readily available for years. It can cut up to " wide material, and I see a lot of 24" is kinda standard.

A Good Beginner Contour Cutter.

Comments

Popular Posts